The Struggling Writer

The chronicles of a freelance writer as he tries to make a living.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm still here...

I'm still struggling a little with this whatever-it-was but I'm mostly over it. I've spent the last several days catching up on a lot of personal nonsense that got behind while I was sick. I also have a personal website that I moved to a new host and used that as an excuse to redesign the site, which took a couple of days. Here's a piece of advice...when you move your website to a new host, don't forget to set up email as well. For about 36 hours all of my personal email addresses (and I have several) weren't configured on the new host so any mail just went off into the internet ether. Oops.

Today I'm just exhausted. I'll do a few minor things, but mostly I'm going to take it easy. I'll get back to things tomorrow. Yes, I know I say that every day. The thing about us procrastinators is that we honestly believe we are going to get back to things tomorrow ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home