The Struggling Writer

The chronicles of a freelance writer as he tries to make a living.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My first book proposal

I mentioned before that a group of people are embarking on a book about hydrocephalus. We've decided on a book rather than a web site, so I've elected to write the proposal and start querying publishers. There is a great threat at the Absolute Write forums entitled Learn The Nonfiction Book Publication Process With Momma Jenna which has a detailed description of how to write a non-fiction book proposal. Should be fun (I am simultaneously serious and sarcastic when I say that).

I added some links to the sidebar last time I updated, and they have mysteriously disappeared. Part of some evil government conspiracy to restrict your freedom of information I'm sure. It couldn't possibly something like I was looking at it in preview and never actually posted the changes. Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home