The Struggling Writer

The chronicles of a freelance writer as he tries to make a living.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I paid my mortgage!

Just a quick update because I'm tired. I just finished my last article for February and I managed to make enough from writing to pay my mortgage! By three whole dollars no less. Quite a milestone.

I've been fighting a vicious cold for a week and haven't been sleeping so I'm going to go drug myself up and hope I can get some sleep tonight. I'll do a better update later (yeah, I know I keep saying that).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. That's very inspirational, Andy. Congratulations!

    Yvonne

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Thanks, Yvonne. I'm quite happy I was able to do that - and in the shortest month to boot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home