The Struggling Writer

The chronicles of a freelance writer as he tries to make a living.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ah, liquid, my old nemesis

I have once again been chased out of my writing comfort zone by a spill. This one came from my water heater, which has apparently been leaking into the padding under the carpet in my office for quite some time now. I found it only because I finally decided to try and find the source of that faint but nasty smell that's been around for a couple of weeks. Now I'm poorer by the cost of a new water heater and I need to figure out what I'm going to do about the moldy carpet padding. Plus I have a friend coming in to stay the weekend. Oh, and I need to write and earn some money, just not in my office.

I got tagged by Brian Westover for the "Habits for Success" meme which reminded me that I got tagged for another meme a while back that I promptly forgot about.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Andy

    You're not having much luck with tables, working areas and sundry liquids. ;)

    Maybe it's all a sign that the work you have won't "dry up" ;)

    There must be a silver lining there, somewhere. :)

    All the best

    Yvonne
    Grow Your Writing Business

     

Post a Comment

<< Home